Job Openings | Townsquare Media Wichita Falls
About Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media Group is a communities-focused media and entertainment company. We create and distribute original and motivating media experiences that connect communities seamlessly with content they love, people they trust, products they want, and things that matter. We attract, engage, and activate audiences on a local and national basis through our unique mix of market-leading media and entertainment properties. Our local business owns and operates 243 radio stations, over 250 companion websites, an e-commerce business (SeizeTheDeal.com), and approximately 500 annual live events in 51 small and medium-sized markets across the country. Our national business owns and operates leading music and entertainment-focused digital properties including TasteofCountry.com, PopCrush.com, Loudwire.com, and ScreenCrush.com; several leading multi-day music festivals, including Mountain Jam and the Taste of Country Music Festival; a digital advertising network which reaches over 60 million unique visitors monthly; and a marketing services business which provides a turnkey web presence for small and medium-sized businesses.
We also operate Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping our troops and their families.
Funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management are the Company’s largest shareholder.
More information is available at: www.townsquaremediagroup.com.
Do you have a passion for broadcast and digital media? Do you know how to sell? Do you have the ability to explain advertising and digital ideas? If so, Townsquare Media Wichita Falls may have the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Candidates must be self motivated and detail oriented, experience selling business to business is a plus but we will train. If you are interested in a career in broadcast and digital media, email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop by our offices at 2525 Kell Blvd Suite 200 Wichita Falls, Texas 76308 to apply in person or apply online via the form below.
Live Events Manager
The Live Events Manager will be the point person for all aspects of Townsquare’s live events business in [Market] and will be involved in all aspects of each show/event.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Primary point of contact and leadership for each event in [Market], responsible for creating and driving revenue, and managing expenses
- Deep familiarity with [Market] and our products, including broadcasting, commerce, and digital marketing assets
- Lead role on in-house planning and logistics for each event: creating and managing timelines and assigning responsibilities among local staff
- Working with local sales force to drive vendor solicitation, booth sales, and sponsorship sales
- Working with local programming team to drive and promote ticket sales – responsible for creating and implementing marketing plans for each major event
- Logistics management, including travel and catering
- Availability to work weekends as needed
- New business development – sourcing, identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for organic growth or through acquisition of existing live event properties
- Idea generation and implementation
The position will report to the VP/General Manager of Wichita Falls and Lawton, as well as to the corporate regional Live Events Director, who is based in Connecticut.
Ideal candidates will possess one or more of the following:
- 3-7 years of experience in live event production (either from an agency, venue, production company, or tour/concert promoter)
- Deep familiarity with MS Office suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Basic financial accounting skills (to build event by event pro forma financials)
- Existing relationships with local agencies and venues
- Familiarity with cost management and show settlement procedures
- Some production oversight experience (staging, sound & lights, pipe & drape)
- Eagerness to work hard, learn, and be part of a growing and fast-moving live events team with upward mobility for successful employees
To be commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in a career with Townsquare Media, email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. You may also drop by our offices at 2525 Kell Blvd Suite 200 Wichita Falls, Texas 76308 to apply in person or apply online via the form below.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
By clicking ‘Submit’ you certify that the facts provided in this employment form are true and complete.