Wichita Falls Announces New Drive-Thru Payment Center
You’re about to experience an easier way to pay your utility bills in Wichita Falls with a 24-hour payment kiosk!
The City of Wichita Falls has announced plans for a new drive-thru payment center at the Municipal Auditorium. Citizens will find 24-hour service with the ability to make payments with cash, check, credit, or debit cards. Construction began today (January 31) and is expected to be reopened on Saturday, February 15.
Jim Dockery, Assistant City Manager/CFO said in a press release:
This is a project we’ve been looking forward to because our customers will have a more convenient way of paying their utility bills. We regret having to close the drive-thru to allow for construction but when the new payment center is open, residents will be very pleased with 24 hour a day service and being able to pay by cash, check and credit or debit cards. We look forward to the kiosk opening and appreciate the patience of residents while the project is completed.
In the meantime, there are still several ways to pay your utility bills (as per the city’s press release):
- Mail payments to P.O. Box 97532, Wichita Falls, TX 76307-7532
- Utilize the drop box located at 1300 7th Street, outside Municipal Auditorium
- Make payment by phone by calling 1-877-281-0607
- Online payments can be done at wichitafallsts.gov. Click on Online Services then Online Utility Payment
- Pay in person at Municipal Auditorium using the 7th Street entrance