Would You Quit Your Job If You Won the Lottery? [POLL]
According to a new survey from CouponCabin.com of 2,570 adults, 50 percent play the lottery. And of that percentage, 65 percent would continue to live frugally it they happened to win big.
But would a frugal life include keeping their job and continuing to draw their salary?
Maybe not so much. The survey found that only 36 percent would remain at their current job if they hit the jackpot, with the other 64 percent either retiring or using the opportunity to get a lower-paid job that they think they would enjoy more.
In addition, 53 percent of people said they would continue shopping at discount or dollar stores even if they struck it rich in the lottery, while 51 percent admit they would not stop purchasing merchandise only if it’s on sale.