Hotter’N Hell Hundred 2017 Full Schedule of Events
One of the oldest and largest cycling events in the nation, the Hotter'N Hell Hundred, is back for its 36th year!
The Hotter'N Hell 2017 festivities kick off at 3:00 PM on Thursday, August 24 with the opening of the consumer show at the MPEC and wrap up on Sunday, August 27 with the Triple Threat event and the criterium for USA cycling racers.
Here is the full schedule of events for Hotter'N Hell Hundred 2016
Thursday, August 24, 2017 - First Day of HHH Festivities
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 3:00 PM: The Consumer Show opens in the Exhibit Hall of the Multi-Purpose Events Center.
- 3:00 PM: Sports Massage at MPEC
- 4:00 PM: Packet Pickup and late registration open at the Exhibit Hall.
- 4:00 PM: USA Cycling race registration begins in the Exhibit Hall.
- 4:00 PM: Wee-Chi-Tah Off-Road events registration begins at the Exhibit Hall.
- 8:00 PM: All Activities close.
Friday, August 25, 2017 - The Celebration Begins
9:00 am - 10:00 pm
- 9:00 AM: Wee-Chi-Tah Off-Road events registration begins - Bridwell Ag Center.
- 10:00 AM: Wee-Chi-Tah Off-Road Mountain Bike Trail Races begin – Bridwell Ag Center
- 1:00 PM: Consumer Show begins.
- 1:00 PM: Sports Massage at MPEC. Loosen up for the day ahead.
- 2:00 PM: Packet Pickup and late registration open in the Exhibit Hall for Ride and Race participants.
- 3:00 PM: Finish Line Village Opens
- 5:30 PM: Spaghetti Dinner Begins in the lower level of the Coliseum.
- 5:00 PM: Ultra Criterium for USA Cycling racers begins at the Michelob Ultra Finish Line Village. Great races to watch from MPEC parking & East steps of the Coliseum - 5 PM to 7:30 PM
- 7:00 PM: Start Smart/Ride Smart “How to have a successful ride at the HHH” Presented by Bikin’ Mike Keel – Author of “Train Smart” - MPEC Seminar Room
- 8:00 PM: HHH Pace Group Meeting - MPEC Seminar Room
- 8:45 PM: Race Official’s Meeting – HHH Bldg – 104 Scott St. (USA Cycling Officials and invited guests only).
- 9:00 PM: Spaghetti Dinner closes
- 10:00 PM: Consumer Show, Finish Line Village, Registrations, and Packet Pickup Close
Saturday, August 26, 2017 - The Heat is On! The Ride and Road Races Begin!
5:00 am - 7:00 pm
- 5:00 AM: Breakfast offered by Monarch Catering - lower level of the Coliseum.
- 5:00 AM: Packet Pickup and Late Registration in the Exhibit Hall. (USA Cycling racers - no registration)
- 5:30 AM: Morning Praise and Worship (3rd and Lamar)
- 6:45 AM: Michelob Ultra USA Cycling Road Races begin at Lincoln St and Burkburnett Rd.
- 7:00 AM: Registration for the Ride closes
- 7:05 AM: Flyover
- 7:05 AM: Canon Blast and the official start of the Endurance ride for 100 miler riders, 100k, 50mile, 25mile and 10k routes (Tandems & Recumbents start at 2nd Street)
- 8:00 AM: Michelob Finish Line Village & Food Court opens at 2nd and Lamar
- 9:00 AM: The Consumer Show Opens
- 9:00 AM: Sports Massage at the Consumer Show opens
- 10:30AM - 4:00 PM: Outdoor Concert at 2nd and Lamar. Bands: TBD
- 11:00 AM: Michelob Ultra Road Races finish. Awards will be presented around 12 Noon (based on category completion time) on the Finish Line Village Concert Stage. 4:00 PM: Consumer Show Closes
- 5:00 PM: Finish Line Village & Outdoor Concert closes
- 7:00 PM: All activities close
Sunday, August 27, 2017 - Wrap up the Triple Threat
7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 7:00AM: Wee-Chi-Tah Off-Road Trail Run, 10k, and Half Marathon Distances.
Click here for a full list of HHH road closures and city schedule changes.