Today is Your Last Day to Register to Vote in November Election
To vote in Texas, you must be registered to vote and today, October 11th, is your last day to get registered to vote in the November 8th election.
This is, arguably, the most important election in our nation's history - so do your civic duty and vote.
If you're not sure whether you're registered to vote, or not, then you better confirm your status ASAP.
To check your voter registration status, you'll need to know your Texas driver's license number, your Voter Unique Identifier (found on voter registration card), or first and last name.
Chances are, you know your first and last name.
You're eligible to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Lastly, if you're not registered to vote, stop what you're doing and get registered today. You can get registered at your local Voter Registrar's Office.