November 5, 2013 Constitutional Amendment Election Guide
Tomorrow, Texans go to the polls to vote on a number of constitutional amendments. The League of Women Voters of Texas puts together a comprehensive guide each election that details what (or who) will be on the ballot. Click here to link to the guide.
Also, the new Texas Voter ID Law is now in effect, so you'll need to be prepared to show ID at the poll. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
Those who cannot provide such ID will be allowed to cast a provisional ballot.
Click here to see Wichita County polling locations.
Click here to see Clay County Polling locations
For other Texas County Clerk contacts, click here.